Our ENT focal points and special services
From allergy tests to cosmetic procedures
Our local services in detail
We offer a broad spectrum of therapy options and can treat many diseases locally in our practice, in order to successfully treat a very varied range of complaints in the ENT field.
- Endoscopies for recognising changes to the nose, mouth, larynx and vocal cords (preventive care examination for smokers)
- Preventive care and after-care in the ENT field
- Expert opinions within the ENT field
- Advice on cosmetic surgery on the ears and nose
- Removal of skin tumours, warts, cysts and excessive scarring – also using lasers
- Allergy tests
- Provocation testing
- Treatment/therapy for allergies
- Microscopic ear examination
- Hearing tests for adults & children
- Hearing aid prescription and testing of hearing aids
- Advice on tinnitus therapy
- Infusion therapy for sudden hearing loss and acute tinnitus
- Computer-supported function testing of the inner ear for small children
- Non-surgical outer ear correction for babies
- Computer-guided vertigo clarification (VNG, KIT)
- Auditory nerves function test (BERA)
- Reduction of nasal swell bodies by laser (e.g. for snoring/breathing difficulties)
- Smell and taste testing
- Out-patient snoring and sleep diagnostics
- Ultrasound examination of the throat
- Stroboscopic examination of vocal chords for voice problems
We offer ambulatory and stationary surgeries
Outside our practice, we also work as attending physicians in the Klinikum Weiden. There, we can carry out surgeries as out-patients or on the wards and according to the procedure either under local or general anaesthetic.
- Operations for injury to the eardrum
- Operations to improve hearing for previous eardrum defects
- Opening the eardrum to release collected fluid
- Inserting grommets into the eardrum for chronic fluid in the middle ear
- Cosmetic surgeries for protruding ears
- Setting fractures of the nasal bone & nasal septum
- Endoscopic / microscopic nasal sinus operations
- Nasal septum operations
- Reduction of nasal concha (conchotomy), e.g. using a laser
- Cosmetic nose operations, such as for instance correction of crooked or hooked noses
- Removal of pharyngeal tonsils (polyps or adenoids)
- Removal of palatal tonsils (tonsillectomy)
- Reduction of palatal tonsils using laser (tonsillotomy)
- Removal of thyroglossal cysts, trachio-oesophageal fistulas or cervical lymph nodes
- Micro-surgical surgeries on the larynx or vocal chords
- Removing skin tumours in the ENT area, e.g. using a laser
- Tissue samples taken from the entire ENT area
- Operations to minimize snoring
"Along with established and tested standard otolaryngology procedures, our spectrum also covers phytotherapeutical and if required homoeopathic treatment concepts."
Your ENT doctors (from left)
Dr. med. Matthias Kopp and
MUDr. Martin Tichy
It is our aim to return you to living complaint-free as quickly as possible.
This is why we rely on the most modern, specialist diagnostics and our specialised medical experience to be able to find the cause of your problems quickly and to develop the right therapy for you.
We offer a broad range of treatments and can treat many diseases locally in our practice. At the same time, for more serious complaints, we are also available as attending physicians working in the Klinikum Weiden hospital to assist you with out-patient or even surgical procedures. If required, we will also arrange for a prompt transfer to a specialist ENT clinic.
Briefly: We will do everything to treat you quickly, efficiently and with long-lasting effect.
We want to offer a wide range of treatments and therefore take care that the waiting times for appointments with us are not too long.
Here is what this means: We take the time required to make a comprehensive diagnosis and to clarify and explain your complaints, but we also take care above all to help you quickly.